Perfect For Use In The Living Room, Bedroom, Kids Rooms, Conservatory or Even The Office
Experience the Practicality and Versatility of a Premium Universal TV Stand, Replacement TV Pedestal Base
So you have taken your old TV off the wall, and now you can’t find the base stand for it, right? Well that’s no problem as the Mountright Replacement Television Stand is the solution, completely universal – will fit all makes and models of televisions*, strong and study – providing an even better hold than the original base. Now all you have to worry about is finding a new home for the old TV, it needn’t be difficult, this replacement TV base is designed to provide you with a small foot base (55 CM) so you need only a small, secure surface to place it on – allowing the family to watch TV or play video games from pretty much any room in the house, even that small, spare room.
Perhaps you have a brand-new TV and you already have a TV stand or side unit to put it on, the original TV base may be too low or too wide or too ugly for your favourite furniture? The Mountright Universal TV Stand provides the solution, 5 stage height adjustable to your preference – set for the perfect viewing height, the narrow base allows your TV to be placed on top of smaller services without compromising on sturdiness – scratch proof feet included protect furniture surfaces.
- Universal TV Stand, Replacement Pedestal Base For All Makes & Models Of Televisions
- Height Adjustable, Set To Preferred Viewing Height
- Solid & Elegant, Curved Black Safety Glass Provides a Glossy, Easy To Clean Finish
- Black Powder-Coated Rugged Steel Framework, Incorporates Cable management At Rear – Cable Clips Provided
- Holds 37” to 60” Televisions, full set of television fixings provided with the product
- Solid, Heavy-Duty Construction, Providing Maximum Holding Strength For Television & Devices
- Quick and Easy Assembly, Easy To Follow Instruction Manual Included
- Non-Slip Rubberised Feet, Anti-Tip Design – Provides A Pet Safe & Child Safe Solution For Your Entertainment Centre
- Holds Weight: 50 KG, Allows VESA Standards (100 x 100, 200 x 100, 200 x 200, 300 x 200, 300 x 300, 400 x 200, 400 x 400 and 600 x 400 mm)
* Adaptor kit provided (on request) for any television which is not compatible as standard, subject to purchase of this product.
Add A Speaker Soundbar or an AV Device
Why not make use of the glass base and use it as a shelf? The Mountright Table Top Stand allows room just under the television (screen size permitting), height can be adjusted to allow for your device – hook up any audiovisual device such as a:
- Soundbar / Speaker
- DVD Player
- Free-to-air Box
- Satellite Box
- Games Console
Select Your Height Preference, Perfect Your View
Have it your way, without compromise – set the television to the height that you choose. The Mountright Table Top Stand can be set to 5 heights, which can also be set to allow for the TV screen size or to provide more room for storing devices under the TV.
Height can be adjusted and set to (measured from the base surface to the top of the TV mount upright):
- 55 CM
- 61 CM
- 67 CM
- 72 CM
- 77 CM
Manage Those Untidy Cables, Leads & Wires
Take control of those unsightly cables and hide them out of sight, cable clips provided are placed strategically on the back of the upright, so they can be managed easily.
The cable clips provided will hold HDMI leads, coax cables, SCART leads, audio cables, mains lead and more.
Assemble Like A Pro, No Previous Experience Necessary – Instruction Manual Included
The Mountright Universal TV Stand is really easy to put together, you just take a hold of the basic tools found in the package (and your own screwdriver) and you’re away – no stress, can be assembled by one person (lifting the TV on to the stand should be done by two people), takes around 15 minutes to complete.
Follow the simple steps to complete the build:
- Step 1 – Attach the upright to the base using the 3 bolts supplied, then tighten insuring that the upright collar and the metal baseplate into place whilst attaching (tool supplied for this step)
- Step 2 – Apply the non-slip, non-scratch self-adhesive foot pads (feet) to the underside of the glass base
- Step 3 – Place into the upright position in order to proceed to the next step
- Step 4 – Attach the TV plate to the upright using the fixings supplied, select the preferred height by selecting from the three possible positions – now fix into place – Tools supplied for this step
- Step 5 – Line up the upright rails with the mounting holes on your TV, now select the correct bolt size from the selection provided and secure using the fixings supplied – Screwdriver required
- Step 6 – Hook the television to the stand, then finally, fasten the safety lock screw in to place on each of the uprights – Run any cables behind the upright and fix with the supplied cable clips
Now all what’s left to do is to sit back, relax and enjoy.